Elliott had a passion for dance and he called upon The Dreamcatcher Charitable Foundation so that he could help non-Aboriginal kids learn how to dance
Health & Medical Funding
The Dreamcatcher Charitable Foundation can provide Health & Medical funding assistance to citizens of our Aboriginal communities.
Bright & Healthy Futures
At the Dreamcatcher Charitable Foundation, we believe healthy youth make creative, innovative and smart future community leaders. We want to provide support for youth to regularly engage in their communities at their optimal health. Our communities are also comprised of parents and elders that may require a level of medical assistance, as well, that The Dreamcatcher Charitable Foundation can provide.
The main focus of this sector is on health activities that assist individuals with health needs and services that supplement existing health programs and services.
Dreamcatcher Health & Medical Funding Requirements
What We Will Fund
- Established Health Facilities
- Special Events (i.e. Heart and Stroke Walk, Diabetes Initiatives, Health Fairs)
- Special Equipment
- Equipment (i.e. Wheelchair)
- Supplies (i.e. Hearing Aids)
- Home Renovations for Handicap Access or Special Needs
What We Will Not Fund
- Individual Attendance at Conferences, Workshops & Seminars
- Benefits Covered by NIHB and Other Health Plans
- Non-Essential Cosmetic Procedures
- Attendance at Health Conferences, Workshops & Seminars
- Third Party Applications Will Not Be Accepted
- Operating Costs Including Salaries
- Research projects (i.e. Surveys)
- Honorariums/Per Diem
Their Success Is Our Success
Our goal is to help youth achieve their dreams, supporting them in their educational and cultural pursuits, allowing them to become leaders in their communities. The stories of their successes are what drives us to continue helping to make their dreams come true.